close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

m attempting paid members my website see one graphic free members see another ve assigned variable graphic name provided statement should insert proper graphic based condition subscriber's status Unfortunately doesn't work Could give hand make work o

Thread began 10/19/2017 1:17 pm by Daniel | Last modified 10/23/2017 4:32 pm by Ray Borduin | 509 views | 4 replies |

Daniel

m attempting paid members my website see one graphic free members see another ve assigned variable graphic name provided statement should insert proper graphic based condition subscriber's status Unfortunately doesn't work Could give hand make work out

Please look in the "Search by Location" section

Attached Files
index-test.php
Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

The code looks correct to me. What exactly doesn't work? When you are paid it shows the wrong graphic? Free shows the wrong graphic? Can I get a login with the type of user that doesn't work properly so that I can view the problem? That might help me figure out what is wrong.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Daniel

Graphic display

Hello Ray... When the free members log on I want some of the buttons to appear Grayed out and say Premium Feature. I made the graphic and put it under /images/buttons. So when the Paid members log on they get the normal graphic. When the paid members go to the command center they get the grayed out buttons. I thought this should work but a get no graphic at all.

I've got to step out for a little bit. If you'd like you can either call or text my cell phone.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Your image paths were wrong. Since you have the images folder in a sub-directory under the freesearch folder, the links shouldn't begin with ./

I fixed the first one and uploaded it as an example you can follow for the others.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Daniel

Thanks for the help!

Thank you for the help Ray! I thought I was on the right track... but I obviously didn't have the image paths written correctly. I always appreciate the assistance you give me... I'll be in touch soon with some other ideas I'd like to implement... I've got to gather together some money!!!!

Have a great week!

Dan Lewis

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...