close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Reactivation of Power Store needed (www.ozkat.com)

Thread began 4/24/2017 8:10 pm by info266692 | Last modified 5/01/2017 12:33 pm by Ray Borduin | 2627 views | 10 replies |

info266692

The activation code for a power store web site (www.ozkat.com) has a problem and requires to contact web assist for reactivation. Can you please help ASAP? My client rely on a fully functional web site with shopping cart.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It looks like you are using that serial number on another site already. I see you have other serials to use. I've included one in the private area that should have an activation available.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

info266692

I have posted a private message to Ray in regard this and a possibly related issue.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'll need a url, steps to reproduce, and FTP access to debug the problem. I don't know what the issue is offhand.

info266692

Power Store shpping cart issue

See private message

Ray BorduinWebAssist

There are no tax or shipping rules set up in the powerstore. Those need to be set up in order to have them work. Once you have implemented them I can look into why they may not be working, but at this point there aren't any set up at all.

info266692

See private message

Ray BorduinWebAssist

You have to set a weight for the items to charge shipping for. It looks like they all have weight set to 0.

info266692

Thanks again for looking into this web site, there has been a purchase between your last message and this replay to you and the shipping and taxes came through in the final charges with PayPal (as a result of a successful sale containing all expected details we are in the process of fixing the weight in all products currently online). I have investigated the lack of weights in the products with the client and we decided to give a refurbish to the entire site, clean up the debris and reset the products from scratch (currently there are more of 2500 items stored in the products table). The intent is to setup a responsive site and by the look the upgrades on offer have responsive design as an option. The site was build with a 4.5.0 version (I think!) and the upgrade is a 4.5.4; I guess that the upgrade will carry the responsive templates, themes, CSS etc. I expect I will stumble into some hiccups and maybe something will confuse me in the process; I was looking from some tutorials on Web Assist but I couldn't find any. I hope you will able to offer some assistance (if I need to) while I will make the transition from one version to the other and if there is a potential need to make further customization by hard coding.
Over the years of my affiliation with Web Assist (10 years & plus) I have gained a great deal of understanding in php scripts, however I'm still miles away from been full of confidence in writing codes from scratch.
Thanks again for all your support.

info266692

Power Store 4.5.4 upgrade

See private message

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...