close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

I can't install .zxp through adobe extension manager

Thread began 8/03/2016 9:12 am by Jose | Last modified 8/03/2016 11:39 am by Ray Borduin | 5143 views | 8 replies |

Jose

I can't install .zxp through adobe extension manager

Hello, I had an issue with my computer and I reset it so when I reinstalled Dreamweaver and extension manager the same version I have but Adobe extension manager does not recognize Dreamweaver so when I try to install your products I asked me for Dreamweaver but it is already installed. So was looking through your forum and I found some solutions but not working. Like install DMXZONE extension manager. I did already but I can't install them. Only MSQLI Server behaviours but I can't install the rest ot them. I am afraid with this issue because Adobe extension manager has gone and I feel like I spend my money only for months. I was thinking buy your future update but how can I do it if I can't install them. For now I don't know what can I do. And it should be work because I have the same Dreamweaver version

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

What is the error message you get when you try to install?

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Jose

The problem is that extension manager not recognize the Dreamweaver version. Also I heard that it's no longer working. So when I try to reinstall your products it says " the extension can not be installed, it requires Dreamweaver version 9 or greater" but I have installed Dreamweaver versions 16.0

Ray BorduinWebAssist

You should be installing them with the DMXZone extension manager. What happens when you try to use that?

Jose

Nothing, only when Dreamweaveris opened it say you have to close Dreamweaver first to install this extension but once it's closed nothing happens. Also I am afraid with that extension because it says that it's free but when I go to DMXZONE they say that the subscription will be charged automatically so I am thinking to uninstall it. I don't want to pay for that

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It is free for the DMXZone extension manager. I've used it for over a year and haven't had any charges.

Once you close Dreamweaver you have to install again from the DMXZone extension manager. Does it give you any type of error message once you first close Dreamweaver and then install the extension with DMXZone extension manager?

Another option would be to install the extension from the command line:
https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/extensions.html#main-pars_header_1

Jose

I do but it not working I don't know why. Iclose Dreamweaver and nothing. I restart my computer and nothing. And command line didn't work for me. I followed the instructions but I couldn't. I will try but I don't understand the command line well.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'd really suggest using the DMXZone extension manager. I feel like it is the easiest solution and it is definitely free.

Jose

I tried it and it's easy . I all ready installed Msqli Server behaviours but I couldn't install the rest of them. And it was so rare because never asked me for products serial number. Maybe I can reinstall DMXZONE and try again. I will try al solutions and if not work I let you know.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...