close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

My checkout button has disappeared when I go to check out to go to Authorize.net. Why?

Thread began 6/20/2016 6:50 pm by Supreme Geek | Last modified 6/23/2016 8:44 pm by Ray Borduin | 4008 views | 10 replies |

Supreme Geek

My checkout button has disappeared when I go to check out to go to Authorize.net. Why?

As of today, when an end user of E-Cart goes to check out, the first and second checkout buttons are there. However on the confirmation of order page, the button that used to be there to take them to Authorize.net does not show up anymore. I have contacted Authorize.net. None of the information that was there before has changed to cause this to happen. Please let me know what I can do to get the store working again. ! Here's the link to the store: http://lotcs.org/WA_eCart/cootie_depot.php. Thanks in advance

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

You are getting this error on the server:

Call to undefined function mhash()

This means that the mhash scripts are not enabled. They may have recently updated your server and didn't enable it. If you contact your hosting provider they should be able to enable MHASH and that will fix the issue.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Supreme Geek

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  You are getting this error on the server:

Call to undefined function mhash()

This means that the mhash scripts are not enabled. They may have recently updated your server and didn't enable it. If you contact your hosting provider they should be able to enable MHASH and that will fix the issue.  

Ray,
I just got off the phone with GoDaddy. The said that because I'm running PHP 5.4, the MHASH is no longer available. They suggested that I fix the code because it's outdated (according to them) and then my button will appear again. I've enabled "QuickHash" in version 5.4 and still no luck. Any help that you could provide so that I can get my button back, so that people can order stuff again would be greatly appreciated.
All the Best,
Dale

gmorse

This post has been deleted.

Supreme Geek

Do you work for Web Assist? If so, please give me a number so that I can confirm your identity. Then we can set up a remote session if you like. I'm at work right now.
All the best...

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Sorry I was logged in as another user to check their order history and forgot to log back in as myself before replying... I was the one that needs FTP access.

Supreme Geek

Can you do a remote session? My phone number is: 503-882-8621.

Supreme Geek

Ray,
I'm at work now with my computer.
Thanks,

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Try updating the WA_simlib.php file...

find this line:
return (bin2hex (mhash(MHASH_MD5, $data, $key)));

and replace it with:
return (bin2hex (hash_hmac("md5", $data, $key)));

Supreme Geek

Ray,
Now the button shows up to check out, but I get this message: The following errors have occurred.
(99) This transaction cannot be accepted.
Authorize.net gave me a error code 99 tool at: http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/responseCode99.html. But, the items that they want, I can't seem to find in the code on the Confirm.php page. I also activated the MD5 Hash tool on Authorize.net a couple of days ago. So, I don't know if I need to put the "Hash Code" that I created into the Confirm.php page. Please let me know what steps I need to take now. Thanks.
Dale

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...