close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

eCart checkout page

Thread began 9/16/2015 5:47 pm by elewis93815 | Last modified 9/17/2015 7:53 pm by Ray Borduin | 1333 views | 6 replies |

elewis93815

eCart checkout page

We've built a very simple shopping cart that submits directly to PayPal. I've built the shop page, the display and all checkout pages have been generated. the checkout.php has an additional "display" at the bottom of the page and the postal code is cutting off. Is there something done in error? I'm used to seeing this page quite differently. This page then submits to PayPal. Just making sure this is done correctly. I've also attempted to cut this entire page out to skin onto a page with the companies header and footer and I'm running into errors. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files
WA ThinFlex Checkout.zip
Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Do you have a url where I can see the cut off field? I think it may be a small issue in the CSS that I can help you correct, but I'll need to see the live file to properly debug it.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

elewis93815

Absolutely...... www.thinflexsolutions.com/checkout.php

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Can I get FTP information to debug it? It seems to be reading the height wrong and setting it wrong with the javascript. I'll have to debug the code directly to figure out why since I haven't seen this before.

elewis93815

I'll add to a private message.... Thanks so much

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It was miscalculating the height I think because of the margins on the fieldset. I updated the script to fix the problem so it should work now.

elewis93815

Thanks so much!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...