close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Error when attempting to add an ecart object

Thread began 9/07/2015 3:11 pm by elewis93815 | Last modified 9/08/2015 11:05 am by Ray Borduin | 825 views | 4 replies |

elewis93815

Error when attempting to add an ecart object

While executing timer in WA eCart Object.htm, the following JavaScript error occurred:

At line 79 of file
"C:Users/Sarai/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Dreamweaver CC2014.1/en_US/Configuration/Shared/WebAssist/eCart/WA eCartShared.js":
wa.pickDLL is not function

Also, I originally attempting to build this cart on my primary computer that uses Dreamweaver CC2015. I had eCart installed on this computer by Adobe. eCart does not show on any of my WebAssist tabs, however, does show in "Insert" but when I scroll down to WebAssist - eCart - it does nothing. Any thoughts on this? It almost appears that it really didn't install?

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Yes, please reinstall the latest version and this error should go away. The installation looks old and/or incomplete.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

elewis93815

Thank you,I'll give that a try!

elewis93815

Hello Ray,
I have re installed the latest version and still no luck. I just got off a remote chat with Adobe trying to get eCart to work. I've attached the most recent error that I'm getting in hopes that you can guide me to a possible problem.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It looks like you are running an older version of eCart on a newer version of Dreamweaver. You are going to have to upgrade to eCart 6 for it to work in Dreamweaver CC.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...