DataAssist Search Wizard and Pages Wizard crashes, plus Recordsets lost
I sent an earlier post, but responded from my smartphone, which created an unidentified user, and can't find the post any longer.
Issue: Both server behavior and Wizard crashing problems when creating or updating Search/Results pages. I've turned off preview in preferences with no affect. Also, recordsets keep disappearing and am constantly having to recreate. Lastly, some of the buttons aren't clickable in the panels.
I've searched forums but solutions are all over the place.
Software: Dreamweaver CC, Mac OS 10.8.5, latest version of Data Bridge for CC, MySQL 5.5, PHP 5.6