close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Pro Maps for Google Not Showing All Records

Thread began 7/15/2015 12:27 am by B Tonkin | Last modified 8/06/2015 11:28 am by Ray Borduin | 1135 views | 3 replies |

B Tonkin

Pro Maps for Google Not Showing All Records

Got an issue with Pro Maps for Google and getting it to show all records. It's a Playgroup website and there's about 250 records that need to be displayed. The problem is that I can't get it to display more than 11 records

I'll provide the link to an example page via PM. It's only got 22 entries and they all look pretty clean to me, yet it will only display 11 records. The 22 entries are displayed underneath the map for your reference.

Any thoughts on why it'd be limited like that?

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Try deleting the file: /webassist/_promaps_cache/_promaps_geocache.xml

It looks like a syntax error in that file so it isn't storing the cached locations which is necessary for google to work right with more than 10.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

B Tonkin

Hey Ray, Went ahead and deleted that .xml file. Refreshed the page, but markers on the map are still limited to 11 when there should be 22. Seems to stop at Wallaroo and that address seems to be clean. In fact, all addresses look like they should work. Any thoughts? Anything else I can try?

Ray BorduinWebAssist

The .xml file seems corrupted again... Can I get ftp access to debug what is going on with that file. I need to figure out why it isn't being generated properly and I'll need to take a look at the code to figure it out.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...