close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

path is wrong to custom upload folder

Thread began 5/26/2015 2:35 pm by jo271221 | Last modified 6/08/2015 4:55 pm by Ray Borduin | 1308 views | 2 replies |

jo271221

path is wrong to custom upload folder

This files are getting uploaded to the server just fine with this configuration but the path that is getting inserted is
/http:/mysite.com/userfiles/6725/3rdBarrel.jpg One forward slash before the url and only one after the http I tried both with and without www. This is working on another site of mine (CHot file)
I have attached the config files from each site. Thank You!! Also will this same config file control the browse (not file manager but simple browse or do I have to do something else to insert the webprefix in front of those files? Thanks

Sign in to reply to this post

jo271221

userfile path

I am still having issues with the userfiles directory.
1. Uploading Images - File Path

All image uploads should insert/update into the directory /userfiles/999 with 999 being the id from the tbl_directorylistings or customerid from other tables.

All image inserts (create and update pages) should insert the full path to the database ie hotlinewebsites.com/userfiles/999/profile or 999/horses etc

accounts/update_profile_pics_about.php line 159 - This change is made in the interface - Jo 6/3/15 2015 str_replace("#","#",$CKEditor_config["uiColor"]):"#eee")."&theme=webassist_v2&showsidebar=false&startup_folder=/hotpage/"; The forward slash before hotpage removes the userfile folder function

str_replace("#","#",$CKEditor_config["uiColor"]):"#eee")."&theme=webassist_v2&showsidebar=false&startup_folder=hotpage/"; This code will insert to the correct users directory but till NOT work because the path is userfiles/6636hotpage/myimage.jpg

Related Question - Will upload, file manager and html editor all on one update page create a problem? http://hotlinewebsites.com/manage/post_update_basic.php?postid=2805 (html editor is uploading to userfiles )

I need to insert the full path - Likely a paid support item but I would like to resolve the above first if possible

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I fixed your config file and had to update: /kfm/plugins/return_url/plugin.js to get it to work.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...