close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

SiteTools_ProgressV2 javascript error

Thread began 3/18/2015 9:41 am by BGY7777 | Last modified 7/06/2015 12:05 pm by Rick | 2819 views | 15 replies |

BGY7777

SiteTools_ProgressV2 javascript error

When I try to generate pages in DataAssist I get the following error:
While executing timer in WA_SiteTools_ProgressV2.htm, the following Javascript error(s) occurred:

At line 1021 of file "..../Adobe:Dreamweaver CC 2014.1:en_US:Configuration:Floaters:WA_SiteTools_ProgessV2.js":rsObj.options has no properties

I am using my own database and generating the pages using the <new from blank> option.

I am using DW CC 2014.1
On a MAC s/w version 10.10.2 Yosemite
DataAssist extension version 1.2.2
MYSQL version: 5.6.23

I have tried deleting/reinstalling the DataAssist extension/deleting DW cache/Deleting config dir/resetting workspace/disabling preview, deleting/reinstalling DW and even also tried installing previous versions of DW.

Any advice?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

what is the table structure?

It amy be that the table structure uses reserved words.

please send an SQL file wit the table structure.

BGY7777

Thanks Jason - pm sent with structure

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Couple of things I see that could be going wrong.

1) you don't have any specifically reserved words for your column names, but there are a couple that are questionable like year.

to elemental problems like reserved words, i like to use a naming structure for the table that prefaces each column name withe the table name. for example, instead of:
refID
dateEntered
status
etc...

where the table name is propDetail, i would use that in the column names:
propDetailRefID
propDetailDateEntered
propDetailStatus
etc...

This does 2 things, prevents the possibility of using reserved words, and prevents the possibility of the ambiguous column names error when doing a join query

2) all of the columns that can contain text are sett the text data type, this is not a very good practice. by using the text data type, you are setting aside a large storage area for a column that may not have a value that fills it.

unless you absolutely need to be able to store many paragraphs of information in a column, you should not use the text data type, you should use the archer data type, and only set enough storage space.

for example the town column will only contain the name of the town, theres no need to set aside more than 50 characters of space for a town name.

description may contain a few paragraphs, so that one works for text, but region again is probably only one word, use archer(50) for that. status, you have "For Sale", theres no use setting aside the text data type for 8 characters.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Also, do you have the Deprecated server behaviors extension installed?
http://www.webassist.com/tutorials/Deprecated-Server-Behaviors-for-Dreamweaver-Creative-Cloud

BGY7777

Hi Jason.
Yes I do have the deprecated server behaviours extension installed.
I have also made the DB changes you suggested but the same error is still happening.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Please provide a Skype username or a US phone number and a good time to contact you when you will be in front of your computer and we will have an engineer contact you to resolve this issue over the phone.

We are available Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm EST (except major U.S. holidays).

BGY7777

see pm

paulstock307210

Having the same issue, even the same error message

How was this resolved? Having the same issues even the same error message.

Uninstalled WA Extensions (all of them)
Uninstalled DWCC 2014 for Mac (Yosemite)
Reinstalled DW CC 2014 for Mac
Re-installed WA extensions in the following order: (ecart 5.0.7, Design Extender 1.2.0, MySQLi Behaviours 1.0.3 and then DataBridge 1.2.2)
This was done after all the suggested fixes (macdat cache file deletion and resetting workspace) failed to work and still i continue to get the same error even after a full re-install of both program and extensions.

The error occurs when i try to create the pages (after selecting the form fields and validation options etc). The page begins to get created, the message pops up and the process stops. I was able to create the insert page using Data Assist 1.2.1 however it crashed DW after that first page creation so i upgraded the extension to version 1.2.2 for the stability fix but are now faced with this new UI issue. Any input would be most appreciated.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Try recreating the users configuration folder.

this is the folder that contains the DW cache file.

With DW closed, rename the configuration folder to any thing like Configuration_bak.

Next, open DW to recreate the configuration folder, Close it again and open the extension manager.

In the extension manager, remove all extensions. Then install only the deprecated server behaviors extension:
http://www.webassist.com/tutorials/Deprecated-Server-Behaviors-for-Dreamweaver-Creative-Cloud

open DW and confirm that you have access to the Server Behaviors, then close DW again and install the other extensions.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...