close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Why does DataAssit crash so often

Thread began 3/09/2015 11:10 am by Solis Web Design And Hosting | Last modified 3/16/2015 9:54 am by Jason Byrnes | 3582 views | 14 replies |

Solis Web Design And Hosting

Why does DataAssit crash so often

We have done all the suggested things....remove cache file and reboot...re-install the actual pogram...disable preview so program doesn't have to preview page and it still crashes at least once when using it...

This has been an ongoing issue witth this program..

Can't these types of issues be fixed?

I'm sure i'm not the only one this program is crash friendly and it's really frustrating considering if this program did not crash it would be so great

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

We believe we have identified the cause of the crashing and are planning to have an update to Data Bridge available this week that we hope will fix the issue.

I will update this thread when the update becomes available.

that would be great i can't wait...thank you

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

An update to Data Bridge 1.2.2 was released yesterday that should fix the crashing issue.

Make use to uninstall the previous version from the extension manager before installing the update.

as far as the crashes those are resolved but i'm getting this error when i launch the program...view image

I have tried all the common install issues like removing cache file as well as uninstalling and re installing and this error still comes up...please heelp

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Ray has done a hot fix build for this issue.

uninstall DB 122 then reinstall it, m,make sure the web assist installer runs when you start Dreamweaver and that should install the fix.

I uninstalled it from the extension manager....then re installed it and then launched DW which it went through the three steps which it then said to restart DW...

Did that and just to make sure i reset my work space and removed the cache file and still the same error

Vlad

just copy from my topic, after reinstallation:

And again!!!!

ok, guys!!!!

or You found the way for make Your product start work, or I make this video + some screenshot public on Youtube with many useful tags

Kind regards

Vlad

I don't believe!!!

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Ok, we where able to reproduce the error. and have done another hot fix for it last night.

try recreating the users configuration folder, then open DW to recreate it.

Close DW and open the extension manager, remove the extensions then reinstall them to install the latest updates.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...