close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PowerStore next dot release ?

Thread began 8/24/2009 1:34 pm by mick353502 | Last modified 8/25/2009 12:57 pm by mick353502 | 2762 views | 8 replies |

mick353502

PowerStore next dot release ?

I will soon have to make a new store for a client and I am worried about all the little bugs in Powerstore 2.

Can you please tell us when the next .release will be for PowerStore 2 ?

Thanks

Mick

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Please make sure to report all of the small bugs you are aware of. We will be working on an update over the next couple of months and will make sure to fix any major issues that are reported.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

mick353502

Next .rel

Surely you have enough feedback and bug issues by now to make availiable the next .release?

I need to start a new build in a couple of weeks and judging by all of the reports in the forum a great many other customers would be greatful to recieve the next .release also.

Comon WebAssist - assist your faitful throng...

Thanks

Mick

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Is there a particular bug or issue you need a fix for? We are taking our time and adding more features. We would get out a fix earlier if needed, but as far as I know there aren't any big issues that can't be fixed without a dot release.

Please list the particular issues you are concerned about and we can make sure that they are addressed quickly.

mick353502

POWERSTORE . releases

please refer to all the bugs regarding powerstore 2 in this forum.

I am sure you don't need me to list them all again.

Thats why you stopped tickets and forced the forum to stop us all repeating ourselves.

Comon guys get the next . out quickly please

Thanks

Mick

mick106153

Cmon now you're giving my name a bad name.
I see you've only had 7 posts and they all seem to be rather inflammatory.
WebAssist is Not Adobe or Microsoft. It is much more personal and much more a community of like minded entrepreneurs.
What that means is that there needs to be a dialog between you or me – The Students – and the forum – The College – and when necessary the Masters at WA – The Professors – set us straight.

Think of it as a family. If you were this disrespectful to your mother, I'm sure she'd set you straight.

I don't know if you're a car-guy but as one I look at it this way.
If I wanted simple transportation I'd buy a Chevy. If I want something a bit more exciting, more personal, more reflecting my inner self than I'd buy a Facel-Vega or Ariel Atom. (Thus revealing the bookends on my Auto Universe). That also explains why I own a '51 Vincent Black Shadow.
Doing it this way is harder. It is supposed to be because we want it to be unique. It is much easier than it could be thanks to the Masters at WA.

nuff said

Mick

Ray BorduinWebAssist

We are definitely listening and fixing issues reported. I thought maybe you were referring to new issues and wanted to make sure you weren't reporting an issue we haven't addressed. Since many people customize the powerstore once it is released, a new version isn't always the best way to fix existing issues. Again I would need you to be specific about an issue or issues to inform you of my specific opinion on it. Maybe just one issue specifically that you are running into that is causing you grief?

If there is one or more you can't live without an immediate fix, then I'll walk you through fixing that issue right now. Otherwise we have a product line of over 30 products, all of which we try to maintain and update regularly. The last powerstore update was less than two months ago, and we are already working on the next one, but it will take us a couple of months to complete the implementation and testing.

We are working to consolodate our products to allow us to come out with updates more regularly, but a dot release every 6 months and a full version release every 18 months or around that is what we are shooting for. Obviously if there are show-stopper issues we will address them immediately either in the product or in this forum to make sure you aren't inhibited by it.

office172461

Simple fix

Ray,

You just need to open the User behavior Panel
un-check the "Unhappy" box.
Then check the "Read user mind" box.

Don't forget to reload the user.

mick353502

Message to Mick

Actually Mick

I may have only had 7 posts but I have purchased every product WebAssist have made.

In my book that makes me quite a good customer....

I love webassist products and I think the Guys at WA are cool and really helpful and they at least know me through the many "tickets" I opened before the forum.

I don't feel the need to suck upto the WA team and I know that they do not want me to, I speak my mind and say what I feel - when I feel it. At least this way the WA developers get a real feel about what clients like, dislike and are frustrated with.

My many comments have always been in private however, I don't have that opportunity anymore. I have to communicate via the forumn and now that I am learning how to use it I am very happy with that.

As always the WA crew have answered my question with top marks.

Signed:

A very happy WA customer, and a very greatful reciever of support.

Thanks Guys

Mick

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...