corrupted recordsets and more
Hello, ok I need to investigate further but wanted to give a heads up.
I found some odd bugs....I am attaching screenshots to show whats happened.
The system is Windows 8 / Dreamweaver CC / Freshly installed PC with latest WebAssist Extensions / And my project file is a newly coded from ground up. Im wondering if the bugs are caused by Framework Builder plugins.
As I said I need to reproduce the bugs, but I have noticed the following:
this line of code gets inserted: <![CDATA[@@OldIncludeCode@@]]> in some scenarios.
And just now I created 2 recordsets and at the bottom the code is inserted as: