close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Making a survey with Form Builder

Thread began 8/21/2009 9:44 am by khuntsinger387372 | Last modified 9/13/2009 7:50 am by sales326752 | 6056 views | 20 replies |

khuntsinger387372

Making a survey with Form Builder

Can you use this program to make a survey form? I purchased it thinking I could and I fear I may be incorrect............ Any help is appreciated.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jimmy Wu

What kind of form elements do you want on this survey form?

Form Builder allows you to customize the forms to suit your needs, so you should be able to create a survey form.

khuntsinger387372

Survey

I just have 8 different questions with either a Check box or drop down menu. At the bottom is an address field city, st, zip etc. Very simple.

Jimmy Wu

There shouldn't be any problem creating a form for your survey using the tool then.

khuntsinger387372

Form Builder

Then it sounds like I need to custom make those fields prior to actually building the form then is that correct?

Jimmy Wu

There are check boxes and drop down menus already, but you would have to modify them to suit your needs. Add in the options you need, the checkbox label, etc.

caryn191788

CSS Form Builder - How to add email function

HI, I have recently purchased the CSS Form Builder - I find that is builds forms nicely however there are no instructions of how to add the email function so a client could receive an email. I also have the Contact Form builder. I have trouble with contact forms working smoothly hence why I purchased the builder. Could you please forward instructions on how to complete the form to work.

I most likely have the software applications from Web Assist just not too sure how to put them together.

Caryn

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Use Universal Email and apply the server behavior in DW on the Action page of the form. From there designing the email and contents should be easy.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

khuntsinger387372

Checkbox group

Why is it I can select as an example both Yes and No in check box when I should only be allowed to select one?

Eric Mittman

Checkboxes will allow for multiple selections within a group. If you would like to limit the user to make a single selection you should be using the radio group instead.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...