close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

i can't access my downloads... i get an error message "My email address is: not verified" and none of my product downloads are available...

Thread began 4/04/2014 6:57 am by daniel276949 | Last modified 4/04/2014 9:45 am by Jason Byrnes | 1061 views | 4 replies |

daniel276949Beta Tester

i can't access my downloads... i get an error message "My email address is: not verified" and none of my product downloads are available...

I can log in ok, then I get the above message and then nothing and I keep going around in circles trying to access my product downloads...

Also, have the WA extensions been fixed so I can reinstall them without causing issues with my DMX Zone extensions... thanks, Daniel

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

It may be that the order is associated with another email address, please contact the sales department at sales@webassist.com or by filling in the contact form here:

http://www.webassist.com/contact

in your message include an order number so they can look up the order to find the email it is associated with

daniel276949Beta Tester

interesting...

the email address is the same one I have used now for almost 15 years.... I can log in without problems, it is just that the system is showing it as not verified... I have been using WA extensions now for almost a dozen years using the same email address so I do not have a clue why the problem now...

Daniel@ryani.net

daniel276949Beta Tester

eCart 6 ... Order #: 1FP92560Y5951673N

I clicked on the download in the email from web assist and still got this message...

These are products WebAssist is currently selling and supporting for Dreamweaver CS3 - Dreamweaver CC. Click on a product to view the downloads and serial numbers available.

No current extensions have been purchased.

this a system problem on your end is my guess... I have dozens of WA extensions and have consolidated using your new package extensions in addition to the eCart 6

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

i forwarded this information to the sales department, they should have your account corrected shortly.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...