close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Data Bridge 1.1.9 installation problems

Thread began 4/01/2014 7:42 am by Dennis | Last modified 6/23/2014 6:57 am by Jason Byrnes | 4347 views | 20 replies |

Dennis

Data Bridge 1.1.9 installation problems

Hi,

With Free Tools 1.0.9, Design Extender 1.1.7, Data Bridge 1.1.8 & eCart 6.0.6 listed in Extension Manager CC, I removed eCart & Data Bridge.

I then installed Data Bridge 1.1.9. Since I am not currently using eCart, I decided to leave it removed for a while. I opened DW CC and a PHP file, and the installation of Data Bridge progressed & appeared to complete properly.

After closing and reopening DW CC and the PHP file I get the "While executing timer, the following JavaScript error(s) occurred: ...". See the attachment for the remainder of the error message.

Also, displayed with the error window, is the WebAssist Uninstaller attempting to remove Free Tools???? I did NOT attempt to remove Free Tools.

I have tried removing all WebAssist extensions and reinstalling them (except for eCart) and this problem persists.

Dennis

PS; This is on a Windows 7 64 bit system.
Also, throughout the process of removing, installing the extensions, I repeatedly deleted the DW cache file.

Sign in to reply to this post

MikeyT

I had a similar problem the other day while trying to remove eCart 6.0.5 to replace it with 6.0.6. It tried removing Free Tools as well. In addition, whenever I uninstall eCart, the 1-2-3 process always hangs up in DW and I have to force quit.

Mac OSX 10.9.2
DW CC

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

@Dennis and @MikeyT:
Please provide a Skype username or a US phone number and a good time to contact you when you will be in front of your computer and we will have an engineer contact you to resolve this issue over the phone.

We are available Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm EST (except major U.S. holidays).

Dennis

Sent via private message.

MikeyT

PM sent.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Mike, I have forwarded your contact details to Ray, he should be in contact soon to look into this issue.

Dennis

Did my PM not go through????

Dennis

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Sorry, yes Dennis, I forwarded your info to Ray as well. he should be in touch soon to look into the cause of the issues.

Dennis

PM Sent

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I apologize, ray is out this morning, but should be back later this afternoon I Will ask him to make sure to contact you.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...