close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Ecart Activison keeps poping up after already being activated

Thread began 2/19/2014 11:07 pm by SuperSoaker | Last modified 2/24/2014 7:56 am by Jason Byrnes | 1217 views | 3 replies |

SuperSoaker

Ecart Activison keeps poping up after already being activated

I updated Ecart 5.07, I removed e cart from ext manager, closed manager opened Dreamweaver, closed Dreamweaver , opened ext manager uninstalled data bridge, closed manager, opened Dreamweaver uninstall errors popped up, restarted computer crashed my start up, booted off disc a few times got computer running again, still errors on Dreamweaver, installed e cart with ext manager, closed manager opened Dreamweaver, still errors, closed Dreamweaver installed data bridge 1.16 through ext manager. closed manager, opened Dreamweaver dialog install popped up and installed, try using form maker with email to web owner (universal email) click to enter in info activation required pops up, enter code and activate, click on envelope to enter in server info activation pops up again but already shows it's activated. I'm stuck, I assume something needs to be scrubbed can you tell me what and how. I'm using CS4

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

recreate the users configuration folder as outlined in step 12 of the adobe troubleshooting guide:

http://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/troubleshoot-javascript-errors-dreamweaver-cs4.html#main_user_config

then in the extension manager remove Data Bridge and eCart.

then reinstall eCart 5.0.7, then Data Bridge 1.1.8

SuperSoaker

Performed the reset as stated, problem still exists.

Jason,

Performed the reset as stated, problem still exists.

Renamed config folder, opened dreamweaver, closed, enabled the following current ext.

Webassist.com paypal ecommerce 1.0.0>Paypal ecommerce toolkit 4.5.4>sitemap everyday 1.0.14>lightbox 1.0.0>Html hinting for dw 1.0.0>spry 1.6.1 updater cs4 1.04. installed Ecart 5.0.7 closed install manager opened dreamweaver, closed, opened ext manager installed databridge 1.1.6, closed ext manager, opened dreamweaver let install complete, entered serial #selected insert new form, clicked envelope to enter server info, entered serial# clicked activate, clicked envelope again serial # input popped up again with serial # already in with green check mark. Just like before.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

"installed databridge 1.1.6"

the current version of Data Bridge is 1.1.8.

uninstall version 1.1.6 and install the current one.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...