close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

CSS Sculptor 3 Coming Next Month

Thread began 8/19/2009 1:27 pm by Anna Robinson | Last modified 9/02/2009 8:33 am by Ray Borduin | 756 views | 2 replies |

Anna Robinson

CSS Sculptor 3 Coming Next Month

We will be launching CSS Sculptor 3 next month. The main new features include:
- New user interface to generate and control your color scheme. You can even import html or image files to do color-picking.
- Ability to add Spry layout widgets, such as accordion panels, from the main user interface
- Improved layout manager
- New quick insert user interface (similar to the Menu Writer v2 workflow if you own that), also speeding up performance
- All presets standardized to 960px width

Please remember that the announcements in this section are confidential and fall under the Agreement you signed when you entered the Community Experts program. You are welcome to use the private WCE Discussion forum, however, for discussion around this announcement.

Should you upgrade or become a new owner, we look forward to hearing your feedback on v3!

Sign in to reply to this post

anonymous

Anna,

Do you know the price point on this yet... and if a community expert were to have a subscription, would you allow us to beta test it before release? The reason I ask is I am working on a new set of site that I need to launch real soon and I would love to use some of the functionality listed here on these sites.

Best regards,

Brian

Ray BorduinWebAssist

We do plan on using Community Experts as a beta group to test extensions in the future, whether a subscriber or not, although we don't quite have everything in place to make that possible.

The update price will be similar to what we have charged in the past, and of course subscribers don't have to pay anthing more than their regular subscription fee.

I will get you a beta, however if you want to email me directly: ray@webassist.com

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...