close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Two other errors when applying dataassist wizard

Thread began 1/16/2014 10:32 am by Miguel | Last modified 1/20/2014 12:06 pm by Miguel | 2045 views | 8 replies |

Miguel

Two other errors when applying dataassist wizard

After the fresh installation i can not run successfully the data assist wizard it throws randomly these 2 errors when it reaches to build the update page and stops there, not generating the rest of the pages like detail and results, i know there will be an update but wanted to report this in case to see if it makes it for today's corrections, right now with this error it makes the tool unusable.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

i think this is related to the other problem you posted and should be fixed by the updates we will be releasing later today. I will let you know when they are available.

Miguel

Here is another error after the upgrade this displayed randomly when i click on the code view part, now i dont even have something with paypal on the hole site

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

That error sounds like a problem with the free Tools installation.

uninstall Free tools from the extension manager, then open DW to launch the free Tools uninstall script.

once it is uninstalled, you can try reinstalling from the latest version available in the download center.

Miguel

Hello jason after unistalling free tool it works without giving that error but if i install it back it brings it out, also any words on the problem with dataassist i can not create yet any pages with update features

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

We updated the WA installer for Data Bridge to correct this.

Uninstall Data Bridge in the extension manager, then Re install it, the WA Installer will run when you start up dreamweaver and open a php page, the updated installer files should correct this issue.

Miguel

i do have the latest release from Released: January 16, 2014 the problem persisted did not fix the problem preventing when using the wizard with dataasist:

Data Bridge

Current version: 1.1.6
Released: January 16, 2014

Design Extender

Current version: 1.1.7

Free Tools

Current version: 1.0.8

ecart
Current version: 6.0.1

This error is addressed in the following post:

http://www.webassist.com/forums/post/165610/

Also here

http://www.webassist.com/forums/posts.php?id=33287

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

We updated the installer files to add a hot fix.

you need to uninstall the extensions from the extension manager, then reinstall them.

you will still use the same MXP file, but when it downloads the installer files from our site, it will include the update.

uninstall Data Bridge and free tools from the extension manger, then reinstall them to launch the WA installer and install the updated files

Miguel

Ok just did a clean upgrade i deleted all from the extension manager, cleared cache, downloaded the extensions, and installed them again.

The data assist wizard still stops when making the update page see screenshot with the error it throws, also when i go in to the css menu writer i get another error see also the private screenshot.

The most important problem is still there and i can not create pages using the dataasist wizard with that error since it stops the process at that point.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...