close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Where can I read or watch the sales process

Thread began 11/22/2013 8:12 am by Dennis | Last modified 11/22/2013 12:06 pm by Jason Byrnes | 1257 views | 5 replies |

Dennis

Where can I read or watch the sales process

Is there a video or document available to understand the sales business use case in Powerstore and see any artifacts that are generated during the sales process?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I dont understand the question. I'm not really sure what you are asking about.

Power Store is an online store that you add to your site.

customers visit the site, they browse your catalog, and add items they wish to purchase to the shopping cart.

they then checkout and the transaction is processed through one of the supported gateways that you select.

Dennis

Obviously I wasn't clear. So, I will try again.

Webassist is very good at providing support tools that show how to install and configure Powerstore. But, my question is asking if there is a video or any help document(s) that describe(s) the sale process in Powerstore? For example, is there an email notification that I can expect from Powerstore when a product is purchased so I know when to pull it from stock? Is there a data base table that queries can be produced to display all of the purchases that have occurred within a given period of time? Any documentation at all so processes can be developed BEFORE a production install?

Put another way, is there any HELP facility on the WebAssist website or as part of Powerstore that I have not found yet that describes what happens in Powerstore from 'click' to 'purchase complete'?

I understand different gateways perform differently and I'm trying to decide what gateway to use. I already have another cart with a gateway in place that produces sales receipts, packing lists and labels. Powerstore is being scheduled to replace it so that is the basis of my query. Just looking for any information beyond install and configure.

Thanks

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

When a purchase is completed, the order details are stored in the Power Store Database. An email receipt will be sent, the admin can be configured to send a copy to the store owner.

in the power store admin, you can access and search order history information.

there isn't documentation that describes this, but it is pretty self explanatory once you are in the power store admin.

Dennis

once again...thanks.....this is good enough....thanks again as always...

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

you're welcome.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...