close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PowerCMS And Unlimited Activations

Thread began 10/26/2013 2:15 am by Daniel | Last modified 2/24/2014 7:29 am by Jason Byrnes | 2624 views | 5 replies |

Daniel

PowerCMS And Unlimited Activations

Hi.

Before I paid for PowerCMS I asked if I could install and activate and use this on as many sites as I like and I was told yes. However now trying to install on a 3rd site im getting this massage.

Serial Number

* denotes required field

ERROR: This serial number has already been activated on two domains. Visit your WebAssist Download Center and reset your activations to deactivate an existing PowerCMS installation, or contact sales@webassist.com to purchase an additional serial number.

How do I correct this and get it sorted?

Thanks

P.s had you of said no I would not of paid for this product and just used wordpress

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Please email or sales department so they can look up the details of your order.
sales@webassist.com

Bickello

I have just figured this out now as well, thought all these extension purchases were for unlimited sites?

here's the actual text from your website advertising Power CMS:

"Create content management systems for unlimited websites with just 1 license.

This is a great solution for anyone, but a how-did-I-ever-live-without-this solution for web professionals. Giving your clients the ability to make content changes frees you up to do what you do best. And just because you designate a content area as CMS-editable doesn’t mean you can’t update the content right in Dreamweaver also. It’s the best of both worlds. Learn about the other Design Extender tools and check out our multiple license discounts if you need this CMS solution for multiple clients. "

seems kind of misleading, you first say "unlimited websites with 1 license" , then you tell us to "check out multiple license discounts if we need it for multiple clients."

i either need you to upgrade the license or refund the money I've spent. Thanks

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

There is Power CMS Builder which is the extension that the copy you reference comes from. prior to that being released, we offered Power CMS the Solution Pack

As a Solution Pack, the license offered was for 1 Domain. This was the version you purchased, and the license you agreed to at the time of purchase.

Power CMS Builder, the Extension, was not available at that time.

I see in your order history you have previously purchased Super Suite, this would mean you have an upgrade option to purchase Design Extender (Which includes Power CMS Builder with it's unlimited domain license) for $99.99

newlifefromgod427360

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  There is Power CMS Builder which is the extension that the copy you reference comes from. prior to that being released, we offered Power CMS the Solution Pack

As a Solution Pack, the license offered was for 1 Domain. This was the version you purchased, and the license you agreed to at the time of purchase.

Power CMS Builder, the Extension, was not available at that time.

I see in your order history you have previously purchased Super Suite, this would mean you have an upgrade option to purchase Design Extender (Which includes Power CMS Builder with it's unlimited domain license) for $99.99  

I have also purchased the super suite, had to move up to the extended for cs6. not aware that one license for pwr mngmnt. Whats the deal? Also would like to deactivate a site from my list. How is that done? What need I do now? Thanks Ken

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

If you have Design Extender, it includes the Power CMS Builder extension which provides for use on unlimited Domains.

It is the previous Power CMS Solution pack that is limited to use on only one domain.

it is not possible to deactivate only one domain.

visit the all my downloads page and click the Clear Activations to clear all activations, any sites that are still in use will reactivate themselves when they are accessed.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...