close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Not able to pull multiple products through to Paypal from Cart

Thread began 10/13/2013 11:27 am by Etta | Last modified 6/13/2014 8:51 am by Jason Byrnes | 2967 views | 9 replies |

Etta

Not able to pull multiple products through to Paypal from Cart

I wonder if you could assist. We have our site ready for launch www.livinggifts.co.nz with ecart. Each object has a unique identifier etc and is added successfully to our shopping cart.

Where we have problems is pulling that information through to Paypal. Unfortunately we are only able to have the cart pull the last object added to it through to Paypal for payment.

Could you please take a look and see what I am missing? Please note I do not write code but can get someone to assist me if needed at this end.

Would appreciate your help asap.

Lynnette

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

send a copy of your confirm page as a private attachment please.

Etta

RE: Shopping Cart not pulling through all items in cart to paypal

Hi Jason - I have just seen that we had a response from you asking for the confirm.php file last year - for some reason I did not get an email from the forum telling me someone had replied and hence had given up (you will see I started a new message on this very topic today which I will delete). I now attach the file for you. Whilst the site is now out dated I would like to get the cart function pulling the correct items through to Paypal so that I can then rebuild the other php and add to cart pages to the current site profile.

I would be extremely grateful for your assistance.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Can you send a link to your site so I can test adding an item to the cart and the checkout process, that will help me determine which page comes into play.

Etta

Thanks Jason. Below

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

See PM

Etta

Done (Pvt)

As per private response.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

on the confirm page, i had to change:
$myIndex = $TreeGiftsNZCard_Index+1;

to:
$myIndex = $TreeGiftsNZCart_Index

Etta

thank you

Thank you Jason for your assistance.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

this tutorial has details for creating product options that have different prices like you are asking about:
http://www.webassist.com/tutorials/Add-dynamic-product-options-II-eCommerce-Series

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...