close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

DataAssist Wizard errors

Thread began 8/17/2009 8:48 am by rob75685 | Last modified 11/10/2009 4:16 pm by kwsim | 6159 views | 11 replies |

rob75685

DataAssist Wizard errors

hi

The Data Assist Wizard has suddenly decided not to give me any previews, with the following error:

While executing onLoad in WA_AppBuilder.htm, a JavaScript error occurred.

Can you help please

Thanks

PS - In Application Support - Adobe - Dreamweaver 9 - I get a new folder appearing called Configurationundefined, which contains another folder called WAPreview... which I imagine is related to the problem

- I've also tried removing the MacFileCache, but this just hangs it completely with Web to PNG errors

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

It sounds as though the configuration folder has become corrupted. Please see the following post for instructions on recreating the configuration folder:
showpost.php?p=12293&postcount=2

rob75685

no difference...

hi

Thanks for your reply. I've just spent the last hour renaming the Configuration folder, removing all extensions and reinstalling them again...

...and the error is exactly the same

SiteAssist wizard previews ok though

Update: I've reinstalled Dreamweaver, and just installed DataAssist - and now WebToPNG crashes every time!!!

I've spent half the morning now trying to get your software to work.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I have created a support ticket for you so we can investigate this issue.

Please update your support ticket by logging into your support history:
supporthistory.php

martin317528

WADA error messages

Hi. I'm getting similar messages (While executing onLoad in WA_AppBuilder.htm, the following JavaScript error(s) occured: At line 337 of file "Macintosh HD:Applications:Adobe Dreamweaver CS4:Configuration:Commands:WA_AppBuilder.js"WASA_Bundle.checkSerial is not a function).

This all began after I installed latest versions of SiteAssistPro, CSSMenuWriter and CSSSculptor as instructed (IE deleted old ones first). I've tried deleting MacFileCache, I've tried deleting and reinstalling all 4 extensions including WADA - no joy and now Menu Writer doesn't work (similar message).

Is the path above right? I can't see any WA files in that folder. Shouldn't it be looking in user/library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS4/en_US/Configuration/etc just a thought.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.7 (Latest), DreamweaverCS4 (latest) and all the latest WA extensions......

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I have created a support ticket for you so we can investigate this issue.

Please update your support ticket by logging into your support history:
supporthistory.php

Travis250923

Are any of these pages using DW templates. I've run into problems using DataAssist w/DW templates. I was getting this message when using Multiple Delete behavior:

---------------------------
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
While executing canApplyServerBehavior in WADA_MultiDelete.htm, a JavaScript error occurred.
OK

When I remove the DW template I don't get it any more.

jebrandon343719

Similar errors

Hi, I am getting something similar. When running the DA wizzard, I get javascript errors.
The pages are build without a recordset. I click + server behaviour, then cancel and the recordset appears in the server behaviours pannel???. It has a red !. If I then open it, I get an error realting to thye SQL param not being valid.

I have just re-installed all extensions and deleted the cache file. No Joy !!

Eric Mittman

To both Travis and jebrandon, there has been a new dot release update for DataAssist that is meant to deal with the issues that were posted by the previous users on this thread. Please login to WebAssist.com and visit your download area to obtain the newest release of 2.0.6. When installing this release please make sure to completely uninstall the previous release first, otherwise there will be other problems.

Once you have the latest release installed please run through it again to confirm weather or not the issue is resolved for you. If not please post back and start a new thread as the issue will not be related to the others in this current thread.

Whenever a ticket has been opened for a user on an issue it is best to start a new thread rather than adding to the existing one. If you need to you can post a link or make reference to the other thread if you thing the issue is related. This makes the process of managing the open issues and creating new tickets if needed much more workable for us.

wbrooks199805

Having same issue

Please advise

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...