close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

How do I get purchase information to show up at the store so that they are able to complete order?

Thread began 7/10/2013 10:41 am by Supreme Geek | Last modified 7/12/2013 10:37 am by Supreme Geek | 3041 views | 17 replies |

Supreme Geek

How do I get purchase information to show up at the store so that they are able to complete order?

I just created the Cootie Depot for the Military Order of the Cootie, Supreme Headquarters and the purchases go through Authorize.net. When the end user views this page: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll the item information is at the top. However, the item information doesn't show up at supremehqmoc@lotcs.org so that they can complete the order. All that shows up is the amount of the purchase. I contacted Authorize.net and they don't have a solution, since the items do show up on the purchase page. Please HELP!

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I Dont follow, can you please provide more details.

Supreme Geek

More Information

Jason,
Supreme Headquarters, the ones that fill the orders of the items purchased, don't get all of the information sent to them at the e-mail address that is listed in the code on the confirm page. If the item is a simple order such as a pin, the item shows up. However, if the item is a hat that has multiple attributes, such as: Hat Size, Pup Tent Number, Grand, Wording on the Back of the Hat or Years Served those items don't come through when the e-mail is generated. Here is the Purchase page where the end user fills in the credit card information: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll. Here is the Confirm Page that lists the specifics of the item ordered: http://lotcs.org/confirm.php. As you can see, the Hat Size, etc. don't show up on the Purchase page. So, they don't get e-mailed to Supreme Headquarters so that they are able to fill the order. Attached is my confirm.php page. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong here. Thanks...

Attached Files
confirm.php

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

the item information is sent to authorize.net using the Full Details cart calcualtion

in the cart object, go to the calculation tab.

by default the ful details caclulation is:
[Quantity] . ' ' . [Name] . ' (' . [ID] . ')'

this passes the quantity, Name and ID number.

you can edit that to include other columns, for example:
[Quantity] . ' ' . [Name] . ' ' . [PupTentName] . ' ' . [PupTentNumber] . ' (' . [ID] . ')'

Supreme Geek

Cart problem

Jason,
I put all the variables in like you indicated and I re-put the cart.php on the server. Now I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' in /home/content/l/o/t/lotcsadmin/html/WA_eCart/eCart1_PHP.php on line 12. Here's the code:
Attached is the file. I'm basically a graphics guy. Code is not my strong suit. So, if you can tell me what to plug in on line 12 I would appreciate it.
Thanks,

Attached Files
eCart1_PHP.php

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

in the eCart object, what is the full calculation you entered?

Supreme Geek

Full Calculation

Hey Jason,
Here is the full calculation: [Quantity] . ' ' . [Name] . ' ' . [PupTentName] . ' ' . [PupTentNumber] . ' ' . [Size] . ' ' . [Grand] . ' ' . [TasselColor] . ' ' . [BackOfHatWording] . ' ' . [Title] . ' ' . [YearsServed] . ' ' . [NeckSize] . ' ' . [CootieName] . ' ' . [CootieNumber] . ' ' . [SleeveLength] . ' ' . [Color] . ' (' . [ID] . ')'
Thanks,

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

It looks like you have another calculation that does not have a name or contents.

try to make a selection bellow the full details calculation, if you can, there is an empty calculation there that needs to be deleted.

Supreme Geek

Thanks Jason! Now it works. However, on one of my items, the price doesn't show up when I add it to the cart. It shows $0.00. When I went to the bindings tab it showed the proper price of $105.00. Attached is the hats.php file.
Thanks again for your help.

Attached Files
hats.php

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I'll need to troubleshoot directly, see the private message section.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...