close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Tonight is the night for Adobe CC

Thread began 6/17/2013 10:29 am by Christopher West | Last modified 6/18/2013 9:02 am by kevin_d_allen182238 | 1300 views | 6 replies |

Christopher WestCommunity Expert

Tonight is the night for Adobe CC

Well I got an announcement on facebook on the Dreamweaver page that Adobe HQ will be releasing their new updated software tonight :)

Adobe HQ in California is buzzing with excitement for the CC update later this evening. We will post here as soon as it is available. Stay tuned!

And don't forget that Dreamweaver is hosting an Adobe Tech Live on the new feature CSS Designer tomorrow 10 am PT. http://on.fb.me/19r1pWz

Exciting times :)

Sign in to reply to this post

YellowCircleWeb

CC updating now or later?

Are you upgrading straight away Christopher or are you installing the CC updates on a non production machine until WA get their update extensions out? I'm not sure what to do as the Server Behaviours will be missing from the CC version

Hi, I have a fresh install of Windows 7 on a second system So will be installing the whole Adobe CC collection onto that. Then hopefully if WebAssist requires me to do some testing then I be happy to do that and provide results etc. it will be a case for WebAssist to put back in the functionality of the server behaviours, bindings and database.

Chris

YellowCircleWeb

I think I'm going to install it on a machine at home and leave the office PCs as they are for the moment too.I know Jason mentioned an extension that Adobe had made available to beta testers that put the server behaviours back in to CC, but I haven't been able to find that for download

Hopefully the guys at WebAssist will locate that extension and everything runs smoothly from it. Quite excited to be honest :) I am a fan of latest software builds :)

Chris

YellowCircleWeb

Yes, me too. The new CSS designer looks great. Not sure what else we will be using in the new features yet, fluid grids are ok, but we have other frameworks that work better for our workflow.

Also I just found this page that will help you to get the server behaviour extensions back in CC once its released: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5401507

kevin_d_allen182238

Just thought I'd note that I was able to install Dreamweaver CC and Photoshop CC on the same machine that I already have DW CS6 and PS CS6 installed. (under windows 7 ). It doesn't seem to be an issue. So, if you have enough room, it appears you can run them both on the same machine.

I am only doing this on my desktop. Leaving CS6 running on my Laptop for the time being.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...