close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Shipping Quote Failed - No Packages to Ship

Thread began 6/13/2013 3:57 pm by Jared Lui | Last modified 6/27/2013 7:19 am by Jason Byrnes | 1066 views | 11 replies |

Jared Lui

Shipping Quote Failed - No Packages to Ship

No Packages to Ship
FedEX:
Full Request:
Full Response:

I've read several posts saying this is due to no or zero (0) weights in the DB. I have verified that there are weights in every product, then double checked.

I have no clue what version of eCart this client is using but am assuming due to the age of the files it's version 3 (2008 ish).
I have edited the new file (WA_eCart_FedEx_PHP.php) Jason directed me to download.

I have also received the production key registration email from FedEx with the Key, Account, Password and Meter number and double verified that with FedEx techs.

After I send this I will go through the DB again to triple check the weights and will even go through the products in the admin to check to make sure there are no spaces or anything weird I am missing. Is there anything else to check?

I am jumping into this old site cold after another developer abandoned the client and the client is totally in the dark. And I have only used eCart once and have a learning curve myself.

NOTE: I did see this in the ZIP file I got from WebAssist this line: $FedEx_Server = "https://wsbeta.fedex.com:443/web-services/rate";
Is this correct? In the email from FedEx I was given this production URL https://ws.fedex.com:443/web-services. Is there a place where I need to verify the production URL?

Thanks in advance!

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I'll need to troubleshoot directly, see the private message section.

Jared Lui

Sent private reply. Thanks.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Originally Said By: Jared Lui
  Sent private reply. Thanks.  

Jared Lui

See private response

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I Dont know where fed ex is getting that response from, but if I tri to dump the reult of the CURL post to fed ex, i get the following:
ERRORERRORprof1000Authentication Failedcrs1000

Jared Lui

Yeah. They insist that they are getting everything and sending it back and all of my settings are correct. So I give up and will start from scratch next week and build a new cart using #5.

Question: can I use the current database or should I create a new one and start 100% from scratch?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

You should be able to use the existing database, no need to scratch that.

Jared Lui

Cool. Thank you sir!

BruceT

Same problem

I'm getting the same error message but there are weights assigned to every product in the catalog.

I contacted FedEx and they told me PowerStore is pinging their testing server rather than their production server. I've verified that the "Test Mode" check box is unchecked... twice. I've also verified that I'm using their production code rather than their test code.

I accidentally tried running the shopping cart checkout the first time around with the FedEx production code in place, while the cart settings were still in test mode. I'm wondering if that didn't populate the relevant field with the test information and that field isn't reverting to the unchecked status as a result.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...