My registration form sends a link to the recipients email, then when we click the verification link we only get "Your verification link has expired go to your profile page so a new link can be sent", how do I fix this problem?
1) I'm creating a 'Double Opt in Registration system'
2) I'm using my own data base table called fm_reg
3) I've noticed that on the Registration page's server bindings' Session, has "SecurityAssist_UserID. Did WA create this when it created all the pages in the beginning of the tutorial?
4) Is this the correct variable for me to use? Given I need my database table to be used.
5) Should the session variable be SecurityAssistfmregtbl_regID?
6) Could this be the reason my verification link goes straight to "Your verification link has expired...etc"?
I am completely new to web building but I am ready to learn. I apologise if this seem confusing as I do not understand all the jargon as yet.
Thank you for the tutorial and videos.