close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

archive support links

Thread began 5/02/2013 9:21 am by asnw0764437428 | Last modified 5/02/2013 1:05 pm by asnw0764437428 | 867 views | 2 replies |

asnw0764437428

archive support links

With all due respect the new webassist site is fantastic, BUT what has happened to all the support info for archived products. Many people including myself still rely on information from these as we may not have upgrade all our extensions at this moment in time. Several search I have done, shows the results I need but the links do not go anywhere.
Please could something be done about this, thanks.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

much of the archived documentation is available on the support pages for the newer producs.

for example, on the Data Bridge support page:
http://www.webassist.com/support/data-bridge

in the tutorials section, there is a section for "Ancient, yet still applicable tutorials" that contains the older documentation.

if there is something specific you are looking for and cant find, let me know and I'll dig it up for you.

asnw0764437428

Hi Jason

Yes, thanks for the reply. I am aware that a fair few of the older support info is listed as you mentioned. What I was concerned about is when doing a search from the search form at the top of most pages, the results are what I am looking for, but the links themselves on a fair few of the search results, go nowhere. Because of this it took me a couple of hours searching through the forum to get the answer or pointer to what I needed.
By coincidence it will be exactly 11 years tomorrow since I purchase my first extension, though I think it was free.

So keep up the good work and a fantastic site and finally your members login page remembers my login details. Its always the little things that count! :)

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...