close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

No buttons

Thread began 3/18/2013 2:14 pm by bjgarner241692 | Last modified 3/19/2013 10:49 am by Jason Byrnes | 854 views | 3 replies |

bjgarner241692

No buttons

The View - Edit and Delete buttons on my results pages show up as grey boxes, with no thumbnail.

php:
<input type="button" class="formButton ResultsPageButton unstyled DetailButton" value="" onclick="document.location.href='careers_detail.php?cID=<?php echo($row_WADAcareers['cID']); ?>

<?php 
echo(isset($_GET["pageNum_WADAcareers"])?"&pageNum_WADAcareers=".intval($_GET["pageNum_WADAcareers"]):""); ?>';"/>

The nav buttons do not show either.

It is very frustrating that once you have run the DataAssist wizard that you cannot re-run it to change elements or design.

Sign in to reply to this post

bjgarner241692

Just reran the wizard, creating new pages and have the same result.

Pages attached.

I really do not see any advantages to your rewrite of DataAssist. The prior version was absolutely bulletproof. Editing was easy and there was no unnecessary validation or css code.

DataBridge has added development time to every project I have attempted. Please strip it down to what you had before.

bjgarner241692

Found the problem.
What were you thinking in creating a folder in the ROOT of the site named images for these buttons?
Why are they not in webassist/database_management?

Yet another example of your overcomplicating an excellent product.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I have submitted a request to have the icons moved to the webassist folder.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...