close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Missing "/" and error: "" could not be created

Thread began 1/16/2013 1:07 pm by randyrie405335 | Last modified 1/28/2013 9:50 am by Jason Byrnes | 1265 views | 7 replies |

randyrie405335

Missing "/" and error: "" could not be created

WebAssist DataBridge110 on iMAC running OSX 10.8.2

I've created a download subdirectory but the URL is missing a "/" between the top level directory and the subdirectory. This was an OLD problem with your CKEditor extension that I was told was fixed in DataBridge. So how do I fix this?

I am also getting this error: "Error: "" could not be created" when I try to open the File Manager. How do I fix this?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

the currant data Bridge version is 1.1.2, make sure you are using the most recent version.

uninstall the previous version from the extension manager, then install the new one.

you will need to recreate the file manager after installing the newer version.

randyrie405335

1.1.2 Crashes Dreamweaver CS6

I uninstalled DataBridge 110 and installed 112 but Dreamweaver now consistently crashes as soon as I try to do anything with the HTMLEditor. Tried repeating this uninstall/install cycle three times with similar crash results. I'm attaching the DW crash report.

HELP!!??

Attached Files
Crash Report.pdf

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Delete the Dreamweaver Cache file from the users configuration folder:
common_installation_issues.php

randyrie405335

DataBridge 112 Crashes DW CS6

Deleted the .dat file and got to the OK button after re-inserting and re-configuring the page with HTMLEditor ... but Dreamweaver crashed again! (I am blocked from uploading a new crash report).

Also... WHERE ARE THE SKINS in 112? This option is nowhere to be found and is the SOLE reason I purchased your Editor over other brands. Please don't tell me this feature was removed with this update!!

I uninstalled 112 and went back to 110 for my sanity but now see ONLY the DEFAULT skin is available in the dropdown... the V2 and Office skins are missing. What's happened? I need the Offfice skin for three of my clients.

???

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I have created a support ticket so we can look into this issue further.

To view and edit your support ticket, please log into your support history:
supporthistory.php

If anyone else is experiencing this same issue, please append to this thread.

randyrie405335

Any updates on this issue?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I created a support ticket for this and requested contact details.

you have not updated the support ticket. Please log into your support history and update the incident with the requested information so we can look into the problem with you.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...