I have shipping calculations set up for U.S. and Canada. Now client wants to ship anywhere in the Globe. I'm using Paypal Payments Pro. I see a parameter on PHP code: $Shipping_Parameters["DefaultIntl"] = "First-Class Mail International Package";
First off, I will add a field on form to allow for "other' states outside u.s. and add list of all all countries plus adjust the Zip code limitation. Questions:
1) I don't remember why we set it up for First Class, when it has a limitation of 13 oz. I know I went back and forth with Webassist before everything worked. It's been calculating fine so I think it simply changes to Priority when the weight is over the limit. Can you give me feedback?
2) What do I need to do to make sure International calculations will begin working once I add the fields needed?
3) What happens when the buyer selects a country which may be listed but that Paypal doesn't work in?
4) What happens when Paypal works with a particular country but the Post Office does not ship to that country? Will the buyer get an error page?
5) What do I do to handle orders that go over the weight limit? I haven't seen any over 70 lbs. but what I think would happen is that shipping would be free? What do others do to handle that issue?