close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Upgrade??

Thread began 1/02/2013 12:41 pm by Php | Last modified 1/04/2013 12:30 pm by Php | 1132 views | 6 replies |

Php

Upgrade??

Hi and hello, I'm thinking about upgrading I have supersuite from 2011 and I really like it if I upgrade can I still keep old supersuite or would I need to uninstall it?

Kind regards
Yas

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

The older supper suite extensions cannot be installed at the same time as the ones from the Current version.

If you wanted to continue using the older versions, you would need to either have another version of Dreamweaver installed, and install the older extension to one version of dreamweaver and the Newer extensions to the other, or you could set up another user on the computer to install the older versions under the other user account.

Php

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  The older supper suite extensions cannot be installed at the same time as the ones from the Current version.

If you wanted to continue using the older versions, you would need to either have another version of Dreamweaver installed, and install the older extension to one version of dreamweaver and the Newer extensions to the other, or you could set up another user on the computer to install the older versions under the other user account.  

Is it worth upgrading, and is it ease of use then the old version? I have dream weaver cs5.5?

Airfox

Originally Said By: angel_16_786429569
  Is it worth upgrading, and is it ease of use then the old version? I have dream weaver cs5.5?  

My humble opinion... Yes.

I was in the same situation as you. I purchased super suite back in May 2011, I was dubious when they launched the new stuff. But, now I've been using it for a year or so, I could not go back to the old stuff. The added integration and extra features make it well worth upgrading.

Php

Originally Said By: Airfox
  My humble opinion... Yes.

I was in the same situation as you. I purchased super suite back in May 2011, I was dubious when they launched the new stuff. But, now I've been using it for a year or so, I could not go back to the old stuff. The added integration and extra features make it well worth upgrading.  

Thank you airfox for your reply and your humble opinion it's really helps I'm gonna purchase over the weekend hopefully.
Dear Jason
Can I receive free consultation with my upgrade once purchased? This Is because I have barely used the old super-suite that I had and I like to know few things in detail?
Kind regards
Yas

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

yes, the super suite purchase includes a free consultation, the receipt email you receive will include details for signing up for the consultation.

Php

Upgrade/weekend

Thanks you for your help

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...