Line Returns Missing from Received Email
I've set up a form for our club officers to email all active members using UE 3.0.6 & a MySQL record set. So far, everything seems to be working fine EXCEPT any returns entered into the form do not show up. I have all charsets to UTF-8. I've tried other charsets, but same problem. Of course, if I enter BR tags into the form, those will work.
I've noticed other threads discuss a solution by changing lines in the mail_PHP.php file:
$lineEnd = "\r\n";
and change it to:
$lineEnd = "\n";
It seems that this might address my issue, but before I start mucking about inside the WA files, I thought there might be a different solution. Attached is my php page with the email form & UE server behavior along with the UE files.