close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

An idea

Thread began 9/20/2012 10:26 am by tom92909 | Last modified 7/19/2013 6:58 am by Jason Byrnes | 1682 views | 7 replies |

tom92909Beta Tester

An idea

After seeing the web meeting on the free tools, I was thinking that it was overall very successful online event. I hope to see more of those in the future.

I had another idea related to online events, but this event would be an event that was associated with a fee.

An advanced users class. You pick the topic, and you provide the paying participants with a product that is worth (1-2) hours of your time. The end result might be that it makes your end of quarter numbers look a little nicer. :D

Just a thought.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to pass it along.

CraigRBeta Tester

+1 on this.

One thing I come across is when developing a site with the requirement for an admin back end, an image gallery, (for which i want to use powergallery), and a cms.

I think a guide suggesting ways of creating a common interface with common css theme for all admin tools would be well received, eg similar to the store manager in powerstore

it would also be a good platform to promote the use of themes and plugins

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Originally Said By: CraigR
  +1 on this.

One thing I come across is when developing a site with the requirement for an admin back end, an image gallery, (for which i want to use powergallery), and a cms.

I think a guide suggesting ways of creating a common interface with common css theme for all admin tools would be well received, eg similar to the store manager in powerstore

it would also be a good platform to promote the use of themes and plugins  

CraigRBeta Tester

pm

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

There are no active Beta programs at the current time, so there is no Beta Group to post to.

Christopher WestCommunity Expert

I wouldnt mind a webinar on the functions of ecart...I spoke to Ray a while ago I beleive relating to the ecart functions as I was looking at them in one of the webassist .php files...These functions that I am speaking of are not in any current documentation and are more for custom coding rather then using the wizards (which I rarely use)....and to be honest are a good way to learn more about PHP coding in general which is soemting I am more interested in then using wizards :) I think the knowledge gained can really produce some fantastic things..

Regards

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

WE are currently working on creating an API Reference document for the eCart functions, it will take a little while to complete though.

if you have other suggestions for webinar topics, please post them here:
http://www.webassist.com/forums/posts.php?id=31772

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...