DataBridge, Unexpectedly Quits
Using DataBridge (Mac, DW CS6, DataBridge 108) to create some 'administrative' DataAssist pages for managing administrators of a web site. The table ('administrators') consists of administrator_id, email, password, name, surname, signature, active.
I haven't been able to complete the process because DW decides to unexpectedly quit during set up. The usual process is as follows:
1. WebAssist > Database > DataAssist Pages
2. Standard set up process (new from blank, no page design, select the administrators table).
3. I configure my field labels and validations (email, password, name and surname are all required, email is unique, password uses Crypt encryption, signature is a file field, active is a checkbox).
4. Finally I'll attempt to set up Results, Insert and Update (in that order) and during this stage usually after Results is done and I'm starting on the Insert page DW will crash.
5. Drown my sorrows with a glass of Australian shiraz. Start again.
If I don't configure any labels and validations it'll work fine, but obviously the results aren't what I want. I've also tried deleting the cache file and reinstalling my extensions (Free Tools, eCart, DataBridge, Design Extender - in that order), which doesn't help.
Can you provide a solution? If not what about another bottle of wine?