close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Urgent - Please Help!

Thread began 9/03/2012 8:26 am by hbibizadeh396670 | Last modified 9/04/2012 2:40 pm by hbibizadeh396670 | 1128 views | 6 replies |

hbibizadeh396670

Urgent - Please Help!

Hi,

I made my client an ecommerce website.

This issue is on the confirm page. The strange thing is that when I test it, it works fine, but when my client tests the system on their computer they get this error.

Notice: Undefined variable: ParamProductID2_WADAsiteezyecproducts in /home/krmidi/public_html/pp_confirm.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/krmidi/public_html/pp_confirm.php:56) in /home/krmidi/public_html/WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php on line 67

I took over there pc with a remote connection and resolved this issue by clearing the browser history.

However, they came back saying the error is back..

What could be causing this,, I think it is just there computer?

I have attached the page

Sign in to reply to this post

hbibizadeh396670

I have realised that this is a underlining problem that I have been experiencing myself sense I bought a support ticket a long time ago.

I know this because i realised I have made a similar post before.

showthread.php?p=115580

The issue is that I didn’t think much of this issue at the time so I did not proceed. However, as my client is not happy, I would appreciate some help.

Previous Post

I have built an ecart a while ago and make been selling .mp3 files etc using it fine.

However, occasionally customers come back and tell me they get this error.

Notice: Undefined variable: ParamProductID2_WADAsiteezyecproducts in /home/siteezy/public_html/pp_confirm.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/siteezy/public_html/pp_confirm.php:56) in /home/siteezy/public_html/WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php on line 67

Could you tell me what this is, as I have a lot of successful purchases made via this system, but it still appears from time to time?

Thanks

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

it looks like this code is causing the error:

for ($n=0; $n<sizeof($eCart->Items); $n++) {

$ParamProductID2_WADAsiteezyecproducts = "-1";
if (isset($_GET['ProductID'])) {
$ParamProductID2_WADAsiteezyecproducts = (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) ? $_GET['ProductID'] : addslashes($_GET['ProductID']);
}
$ParamProductID2_WADAsiteezyecproducts = $eCart->Items[$n]->ID;

}

to be honest, i'm not really sure what you are trying to do with that code, but it doesn't look right.

you could probably fix the error by adding a line to define the $ParamProductID2_WADAsiteezyecproducts vartiable before the for loop

hbibizadeh396670

Thank you, for your response.

To explain I built an ecommerce website for a client where they can login and add products.

About a year ago I wanted to add stock management to the site that I sell my clients.

As I did not know much about php coding, at the time I purchased a support ticket and had you guys make it for me.

To do this they created a loop that reduced the stock from the value in the database for the products.

As I am not sure, could you please tell me what code and what line to add the code...? I really appreciate this help.

Thank you so much, I couldn&#8217;t do it without you.

hbibizadeh396670

If you could tell me how to fix this error I would appreciate it.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

find the following line:

and change it to:

hbibizadeh396670

Thanks it seems to be working... Thank you again! ;)

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...