close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Accessibilty CSS Sculptor for EW 2

Thread began 8/05/2009 7:06 am by jmvdbelt331948 | Last modified 9/02/2009 10:08 am by Jimmy Wu | 7756 views | 13 replies |

jmvdbelt331948

Accessibilty CSS Sculptor for EW 2

After installing CSS Sculptor for EW2 following happens:
1. Starting up CSS Sculptor via EW2 file menu resulted in a short pop-up of the outlines of the tool.
2. After restarting EW2 the link(interface) with CSS was disappeared.
3. Reinstalling of the CSS Sculptor tool resulted in the same as item 1
Apparently the link is broken. Please advise!

Sign in to reply to this post

Jimmy Wu

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying is happening. Is Sculptor disappearing from the file menu or does the user interface window not appear after the first time you use it?

If it doesn't show up in the file menu, can you check under Insert->WebAssist->CSS Sculptor?

jmvdbelt331948

CSS Sculptor broken link?

Hello Jimmy,

The CSS Sculptor user interface window does not appear when I want to use it. When I close EW2 and start it up again CSS Sculptor has disappeared from the file menu. The results are the same when I check it under insert->webassist->CSS sculptor. Broken link??

Regards
Johan

Jimmy Wu

What steps are you taking to install your sculptor? Did you double click on the .msi install file with Expression Web closed? Are you installing for all users or just yourself?

jmvdbelt331948

When I double click the CSS windows Installer pack (when Expression Web is closed) the wizard will install CSS Sculptor successfully. In both possibilities (all users or Just me) the results are as described. Regards Johan

Jimmy Wu

Have you been able to activate and run the product previously? I noticed you have some previous activations from about a month ago.

I'm going to clear all your activations. Can you uninstall and install again just to make sure?

jmvdbelt331948

That's correct!When I first installed CSS Sculptor the product worked fine. The described problem occurred about 4 days later. I just removed the last download and installed it again. The same happens(or do I have to wait 24 hours for a new installation?).
Regards Johan

Jimmy Wu

There have been some issues with installing expression web extensions when not logged in as the "Administrator" account. Could you please uninstall CSS Sculptor and then log in as "Administrator" and install for all users. Then log out of the "Administrator" account and run Sculptor on your user account. Let me know what happens with that.

jmvdbelt331948

I've tried described procedure. This however with the same result. What I've also done is followng:
1. Uninstalled EW 2. Tried older version. Results the same.
2. Installed EW2 on my notebook with CSS Sculptor. This works fine. Here I'm able to
activate the product by entering my serial number.
So what else can we do? With my desktop computer CSS Sculptor can''t reach the activation stage. Also a renewed installation of Expression Studio 2 didn't work.
FYI. The desktop runs under XP OS. On EW2 I also installed the Vista Button Tool.
Regards Johan

Jimmy Wu

What is the OS on the laptop that is working?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...