close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

ecart

Thread began 7/21/2012 11:07 am by lyndonjohn1990435099 | Last modified 7/30/2012 1:20 pm by Jason Byrnes | 2760 views | 10 replies |

lyndonjohn1990435099

ecart

hi there,
i bought the super suit but i can't get the ecart to work, when i try to insert it, it opens a blank browser window.

what do i do?

also on the social facebook add on i want to put that on my site, but how do i get it to only show 10 messages then it goes onto a different page?

also (lol) I have inserted a login page and about to do a register page, how can i get these to link up?

super.davyit.com <----- website link

Sign in to reply to this post

lyndonjohn1990435099

`data bases

hey there, i might sound like a bit of a tw*t i wasn't typing the rite database info lol

but still dont know where the bit is to connect to it.

would i be able to do it manually?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

see the "Creating your database connection in Dreamweaver" tutorial on the learning resources page:
tutorials.php

The social media toolkit does not have support for paginating the messages.

I'm not sure i understand your question about the login and registration pages.

If you use the security assist wizard to create the login and registration, you could add a link to the registration page to "link them up" the same as any other link:

<a href="registration.php">click here to register</a>

lyndonjohn1990435099

super suite

thanks for getting back to me, i'll check the learning center out.

i'm starting to do photo editing what i need is a choose file button that will upload the image to the form so it can be sent to me. is there anything that the super suite has that can do this?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

YEs, you use Universal Email and add an attachment.

create a form with a file field in it. Then go to WebAssist -> Create Email Message to add universal Email.

click the paper clip icon to go to the attachments section, select the Submitted file option.

lyndonjohn1990435099

super suite

do you have a link to a guide or a tutorial video about this??

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

no, there is not a tutorial on.

You only need to add a form to your page:
insert -> Form -> Form

then add a file field to it:
insert -> Form -> File Filed

and a submit button:
insert -> Form -> Button

Then add the Universal Email behavior:
WebAssist -> Create Email Message

to add the attachment, click the paper clip icon to go to the attachments section, select the Submitted file option.

lyndonjohn1990435099

super suite

iv'e done everything you told me to,, but there's something that's still not quite rite.

Here is the link, if you fill it in then just send a random image of anything, you'll see the error message what it comes with, i get the message but not the attachment file

requests.php

Also iv'e accidently renamed the same file, and its overwrited the default name, now i cant edit it, what do i do? iv'e uploaded a image of the error message

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I would start the form from scratch, some was deleted that is needed, starting the form from scratch should correct the problem.

I tried submitting the form that you link to, but did not see any error message.

if you continue to have problems, send a copy of the form page and the webassist/email directory so i can see the code.

lyndonjohn1990435099

super suite

I had to remove the extension (data bridge) then re-install it, works ok now though all back to normal plus i got to keep all the forms i made, i'll just have to remember not to save over the default lol.

How do i delete forms that iv'e made and saved?

Does the super suite have anything i can create a comment box for people to leave reviews, edit,delete,I.P address and admin control?

also when a form is submited how do i make it so it opens a new page and says something like likes for your email blah blah blah

It would be **AMAZING** if you could do some video tutorials on how to do things on the super suite

keep it in mine please =)

oh, it didn't work aswel as i thought here's the error message

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...