Paypal integration on Cafecommerce
I have set up a website on cafecommerce for a client. (nourishdinners.com) Everything went just fine till we set up the Paypal acct. They have the Advanced option on Paypal. It is set up on the store site on the Accept credit cards window.... and we tested an order, it goes through to the last page where under billing info the "authentication failed" appears. This is extremely frustrating. Getting in touch with anyone who can help is next to impossible. The forums are not helping much so far. The only thing I got out of those is the specific settings (below) to be done on Paypal which was done:
1. Log into your PayPal Manager account at manager.paypal.com
2. Choose the 'Service Settings' option from the main navigation.
3. Choose the 'Set Up' link.
4. Scroll down the page and make sure the following setting are set as needed:
- Use Silent Post = "Yes"
- Enable Secure Token = "Yes"
5. Then, choose 'Save Changes'
6. Next, choose 'Customize' from the sub-navigation.
7. Make sure 'Layout C' is selected and click 'Save and Publish'.
I am out of ideas, and my clients need to have this site working ASAP. I Would appreciate if someone could help... I have left the site in test mode so far.
I believe it might have something to do with the setting to be put on the ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS page on cafe commerce, but not sure.
Do these settings have to match exactly what is to be entered on that Paypal page:
Also, they do not have bought an SSL certificate yet. Does that has anything to do with it?