Fresh Install of Dreamweaver & Extensions Throw Errors
First I tried everything everywhere to try and get the three extensions installed.
I finally resorted to what "should" surely work....
I uninstalled every single extension i had.
I uninstalled my Dreamweaver (CS4 Master Collection)
I made sure the directory no longer existed or no junk had been left around
At this point i had lost everything.
I reinstalled dreamweaver. She started up like a pro, nice and clean and fresh.
I downloaded and installed and activated the following in this order: (Between each step i deleted the config dat file)
1. eCart 5.04
2. Design Extender 1.0.4
3. Data Bridge 1.0
Dreamweaver fired up just fine.
Now i am able to use certain parts of each extension, like add a datepicker, google maps ect.
But now i can not use any of the very important datassist or securassist features - Like add pages, add secure pages ect....
Attached is a screenshot of the errors that are being produced under each plugin.
I really need all this stuff abck up and running. The videos made it look so easy and effortless..... which it is not.
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
Memory: 8.00 GB
System Type: 62-bit Operating System
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1035T Processor 2.60 GHz
Other Extensions: None (eCart, Design Extender & Data Bridge)