close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Problem with uploading images

Thread began 4/26/2012 8:47 am by mrs | Last modified 4/26/2012 1:28 pm by Jason Byrnes | 963 views | 3 replies |

mrs

Problem with uploading images

I have transferred a site to where my customer wants their site hosted, and they have just tried to upload images to the server, but it is not working. I have gone into the admin section as super admin, to change the upload folder. I click on the folder to choose a new folder and I get a red error message saying: 'Image Folder does not exist! Click here to start over.' So I click and nothing happens other than the page keeps cycling to the error message.

Also, if I try to upload an image and browse the server, the new window pops up called File Manager - Kae's File Manager' and it just says: 'Please wait - loading...'

What's gone wrong here?

Sign in to reply to this post

mrs

I've just tried to change the location of the images folder directly within the DB and I've tried to change the variable of WA Settings from VARCHAR 50 to VARCHAR 255 and now I am getting an error on the page!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VAR in /home/content/60/9271960/html/WA_Globals/WA_Globals.php(56) : eval()'d code on line 1

I've changed it back to VARCHAR 50, but I am still getting the error. Trouble is, I don't think 50 is big enough for the path to the files folder to be stored in full, which is:

/var/chroot/home/content/60/9271960/html/home/content/60/9271960/html/files

Why the path is doubling up, I don't know! Is this something to do with framework builder again? I had a similar issue where Ray had to do quite a bit of work on my screen to put it right!

Any thoughts?

mrs

Forget my second post at 4.15 today... I figured out that I changed the variable rather than the value! Once I figured that out all of the errors relating to the second post disappeared!

Problems still exist with regards to my original post though!

Sorry about that... God i'm dangerous sometimes... well, most of the time actually!

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

regarding the please wait error message:
in the webassist/kfm/index.php page

find the following line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="j/all.php/can-minify"></script>

and change it to:

<script type="text/javascript" src="j/all.php"></script>

for the other problem:
I have created a support ticket so we can look into this issue further.

To view and edit your support ticket, please log into your support history:
supporthistory.php

If anyone else is experiencing this same issue, please append to this thread.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...