close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PowerStore 3

Thread began 4/10/2012 1:37 pm by swbgraphix | Last modified 4/16/2012 6:18 am by Jason Byrnes | 1295 views | 3 replies |

swbgraphix

PowerStore 3

Hi Jason,

A site I built a year ago for a client using PowerStore 3 is just now being populated with store content. She has contacted me saying she keeps getting "Timeout" errors while trying to add products.

I haven't had this experience yet.

I'm assuming that is a browser error. Is there anything at all I can add to the code to help her?

Thanks for your time.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

there are a different types of timeout errors, what is the exact error text they are getting? this is needed to help determine the type of timeout. a screen shot of the error in a zip archive would be a big help.

marc234862

Paypal Payments Pro Error

A site I built for a friend has an error on processing the credit card using Paypal Payment Pro, and errors out. the site is www.uglybettyveggiebars.com. I have searched through the forums and havent found a solution yet. Any idea what the issue is, I have the codes all inserted as instructed by PWS and PayPal.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

you say it "Errors Out", What is the error message?

Please provide more details on the problem so i can try to find the cause.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...