Dear Support team,
Thanks very much, it solved the issue regarding the URL fields not inserting the correct PHP code and sending me the patch to solve it. I hope it will be fixed with an update soon so others will not have the same issue.
Also i would like to ask a few more questions and hopefully you can answer them, i would really appreciate it.
1. The allow blanc validation always needs to be done after creating the form? Because when creating the form the only option available is: required and de-selecting this will not automatically create the allow blanc in the server validation.
2. Like mentioned before is there a way to create the http:// mask in the URL field in such a way that it still will validate as URL type field when something is inserted but also if only the mask stays (blanc) it will accept it as being blanc.
3. When i go into CSS Design for the form and then to Form Elements, the List and Menu type form fields. I have i want to edit their initial states or hover states etc, the values are always being reset to their defaults, i guess they should be able to set as well just like the text fields, radio etc etc. It does not work with List & Menu type fields, please check!
4. How can i style the font size and family of the File type input field? I want the font family and fontsize to be the same as all other input fields. All other fields are able to style within in the extension but the file type not. It would be nice if this form field type would also have some more styling options within the extension.
5. Will there be an update which covers the issue we worked on and maybe also the issue mentioned in point 3?
Thanks again for your support i really appreciated it!