close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PowerStore V2 Pre-Sales Questions

Thread began 7/25/2009 11:02 am by info355813 | Last modified 8/06/2009 10:18 am by bean.fairbanks294189 | 2812 views | 6 replies |

info355813

PowerStore V2 Pre-Sales Questions

Looks like I am going to buy it however I have a few questions. Do you have to have a PayPal pro account in order to use paypal or can you use a paypal business account somehow? How hard is it to change the look of the store? Is there a dreamweaver template provided or can you use a dreamweaver template and add it to all the pages like your other solutions? Thanks so much.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Paypal pro is needed currently.

It uses a DW template that can be modified or replaced.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

info355813

Another question....

How hard is it to convert this to a digital items store or use it as a means for someone to a buy a package that gives them access to a user subscription site after they pay? Thanks for the help.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It shouldn't be too difficult to update to handle digital goods if you understand eCart, DataAssist, and Digital File Pro and can follow the tutorials.

sean122712

Further questions

Hi,

I thought I would add my pre-purchase questions to this thread, rather than starting a new one. I am thinking about buying the product but I need to know how flexible it is. I have a good knowledge of Dreamweaver and most of your extensions, is this product a suitable base to work from if I want to add other functionality such as;

UK currency
Different postage options
Coupons
Wishlists
Additional categories per product
Additional images
Sagepay payment system

I presume it is built to be fully compatible with your extentsions, in which case this shouldnt be too tricky? Is it worth buying this as a base if I want to make the above modifications or am I better starting from scratch?

Thanks

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I think it is very worthwhile as a base. It is built using our extensions, so if you can add those features with our extensions in general the process would be very similar if not identical when implementing into the powerstore.

bean.fairbanks294189

Digital products

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  It shouldn't be too difficult to update to handle digital goods if you understand eCart, DataAssist, and Digital File Pro and can follow the tutorials.  

I have seen several requests on the forums to be able to include digital goods in the PowerStore. I think it would be a wonderful idea to create a tutorial on how to do this with the applications listed above. I am sure it would increase your sales. I would buy Powerstore immediately if I knew such a resource existed.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...