close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Please bring CSSculptor & Site Sculptor up to date

Thread began 3/02/2012 7:10 am by caricatu310873 | Last modified 8/06/2012 10:43 am by Jason Byrnes | 3085 views | 13 replies |

caricatu310873Beta Tester

Please bring CSSculptor & Site Sculptor up to date

Please bring CSSculptor & Site Sculptor up to date. The web has changed and your apps need an update. Everyone I know in the business, including myself, is already working with HTML5 exclusively. I am going to miss not being able to use CSSculptor in the current state.

This is very disappointing. CSSculptor & Site Sculptor are out of date. They really need to accommodate current useful HTML5 & CSS3 features.

At this point its probably better to use the Dreamweaver HTML5 sample layouts and alter these to fit our needs. Unfortunately, this makes CSSculptor & Site Sculptor obsolete when it comes to automatically generating HTML5 layouts.

Please bring CSSculptor & Site Sculptor up to date with the current technology.

Best Regards

Sign in to reply to this post

MikeH

Hi
I would also love to see Sculptor be updated competitors programs are moving along and utilising css3 but sculptor albeit the better interface is now dropping behind on standards.

I would hate not be able to use Sculptor its a great program and its so packed with features but now it is time for a big step up.

Mike

caricatu310873Beta Tester

Originally Said By: MikeH
  Hi
I would also love to see Sculptor be updated competitors programs are moving along and utilising css3 but sculptor albeit the better interface is now dropping behind on standards.

I would hate not be able to use Sculptor its a great program and its so packed with features but now it is time for a big step up.

Mike  

I agree 100% with you Mike.
I am very surprised and disappointed that Webassist has not given this a priority 1.
I haven't used any of the Webassist in about 6 months already because of how outdated they are.

Like you, I was also a big fan of CSS Sculptor. It's just useless at its current state.

MikeH

Hi Ray / Jason
Is there going to be any chance of CSS Sculptor being brought up to CSS3 capabilites?

I Personally do not really want to go for a 3rd party option I would much rather stick with the intergrated WA tools but this is one tool that is in real need of updating.

Thanks

Mike

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

What specific features would you like to see added?

We will probably be adding some new features to the next update of Design Extender. Please post some specific details on what you would like to see added, and we can consider including it.

MikeH

Jason may I email you off forum please?

Thanks

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

sure, you can email me at jbyrnes [at] webassist [dot] com

esmsBeta Tester

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  What specific features would you like to see added?

We will probably be adding some new features to the next update of Design Extender. Please post some specific details on what you would like to see added, and we can consider including it.  

Hello - does this mean they will only be updated as part of the package?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

That is correct.
Only bug fix updates will be released for the stand alone extensions.

MikeH

Thanks Jason email sent.

Mike

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...