close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

confirm.php is blank

Thread began 2/21/2012 1:08 pm by jhorrell91285 | Last modified 2/23/2012 6:59 am by Jason Byrnes | 1843 views | 11 replies |

jhorrell91285

confirm.php is blank

Testing ecart functionality for client. Using eCart v 5.0.3. Test URL:donate.php

all aspect of eCart seem to work except the CONFIRM.PHP is blank. It reaches this blank page almost instantly. Using FirstData and have enter in my StoreID.

Any ideas or troubleshooting? Again, no errors - just blank page.

thanks in advance.

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

a blank page means error reporting is turned off, but an error is occurring, add the following code at line 1 of the page to turn error reporting on:

php:
<?php

error_reporting
(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors','on');
?>

jhorrell91285

Error message was returned

the ERROR returned was:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function LinkPointAPI_Post() in M:\websites\siteboxpro\ecomm\confirm.php on line 225

line 225 reads:

$WAGatewayResponse = LinkPointAPI_Post($LinkPointAPI_required,$LinkPointAPI_itemized,$LinkPointAPI_optional);

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

this indicates that one of the files from the WA_eCart folder was not uploaded to the server, upload the entire WA-eCart folder to make sure all of the needed files are present on the remote server.

jhorrell91285

Files uploaded, error remains

I have re-uploaded all the files in the WA_eCart folder and still get the same error. Is there a special type of FirstData account that is requied, or will this work with any (Virtual terminal, etc.)?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

send a copy of the confirm page please.

jhorrell91285

Confirmation file attached as zip

I have ZIPPED the confirm.php and attached it. I REALLY appreciate your assistance.

Attached Files
confirm.zip

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

move the code at line 235 - 237:

php:
<?php

require_once("WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/LinkPointAPI_PHP.php");
?>

to line 1

jhorrell91285

i moved line to the top and this time i did not get a blank page, but i did get redirected to the FAILURE page (checkout_failure.php). Is there a snippet of code that i can add that will tell me where \ why its failing.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

see the Debugging eCart transaction failed issues tutorial on the eCart support page:
ecart/

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...