close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Edit Security Assist pages?

Thread began 2/15/2012 3:30 pm by tangosdad | Last modified 2/21/2012 9:59 am by tangosdad | 2089 views | 4 replies |

tangosdad

Edit Security Assist pages?

Same question I have with DataAssist. Once the pages have been generated by Security Assist how can I edit/make changes to them? What's the best way to do this? Can I reenter the wizard?

Thanks

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

No, the wizard is for creating the pages, to make modifications, you need to edit the server behaviors that the wizard applies to the pages.

tangosdad

But what about the layout of the page? For example the ForgotPassword page I want to adjust the amount of space between the fields, labels and other objects on the page? Also the spacing between the Captcha's are not quite right and I want to adjust them as well. Also change color of text items. Where do I get at all of this?

Thanks!

steelace396915

You can't edit layout etc with SecurityAssist. SA merely creates the basic pages for you. After creating the pages with wizard you need to edit the different rules in the linked fd_basic_default.css file to change look, color etc for the various form elements.

Regards,
Martin J.

tangosdad

fd_basic_default.css - ok great, that's what I needed to know. Thanks very much!

tell_ron337933

appling a template to security assist pages

when generating SA pages to blank php pages I can edit the preview states in the forms.

After applying a DW template all the preview states are turned on when the page is live. I can not edit any of the preview states.

What do I do to edit the preview states in the pages Security assist generates once a template has been applied?

Thx

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

please send a link where i can see the problem.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...