close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

I don't get why I'm being charged for the same extensions!

Thread began 2/13/2012 10:49 am by mrs | Last modified 2/15/2012 1:03 pm by mrs | 765 views | 3 replies |

mrs

I don't get why I'm being charged for the same extensions!

Hi, I am sure you've tried to explain this, but as an owner of pretty much every extension you have made, including the eight in this package, I don't get why I am being charged $40 for an update to the same extensions!

Can you explain to me what is new in each of the extensions to warrant me paying the $40 please? From what I've read on this forum, I don't understand why I am having to pay for stuff I already own when the only update is that it has been bundled into one extension/serial.

OK, you say it'll make it easier to integrate new features in the future, and I am sure you will justifiably charge for upgrades then, but this is merely an update isn't it? Is this a case of me having to contact sales and seek special pricing as you have suggested for others?

Thanks.

Mat

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

In addition to the reasons listed for upgrading on this page:
extensions.php

Design Extender includes the following Upgrade:
- Site Sculptor has been Upgraded to USe the Most recent version Of Power CMS (Version 2.1.1)

We will also be releasing an Update to design Extender in the next couple of days to add the following Upgrades to Pro Maps for Google:
- Upgrade to use the Google Maps V3 API
- Ability to select Zoom level in the Wizard
- Ability to select Map Type (Satellite, Hybrid, etc.) in the wizard.

elevy388997Beta Tester

Also, the GUI's are cleaner and I believe the code has been cleaned up as I have zero crashes with the extensions that I used to.

mrs

OK, fair enough then.

What have you got in mind for your other extensions? Are you going to be creating a bundled extension of something like DataAssist, SecurityAssist and UniversalEmail? Do you know yet?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...