Nothing but problems after uprgrade to PowerGallery 2.0
This piece of software has cost me hours of lost time.
I performed the upgrade according to the directions. Since upgrading, the program has not worked correctly.
1. I cannot do a server upload of multiple images. When I browse to the folder, your program recognizes the number of image in the folder, but when I click the folder to upload images, all I get is the ENDLESS circular loading icon. NONE of the images load.
2. When I upload the images via FTP to the /gallery/images/ folder, the program recognizes the files. HOWEVER, when I apply a design, and try to enlarge the image, again, I get the ENDLESS circular loading icon. I have left it alone for hours, and the circular icon just keeps rotating and the image does not load. It does this both locally, when I test, and when I add the code to an existing page.
3. I can thumb through the gallery without enlarging the images, the gallery stretches the images. Obviously, that is unacceptable.
4. When editing the settings on ANY gallery, I get settings above a "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
5. I am constantly getting an "Unsaved theme detected" message. Every time I have changed a setting, I have both saved and published it. There are no unsaved themes.
6. Most infuriating of all is that in order to get a gallery to work, I have to UPLOAD ONE IMAGE AT A TIME. With a gallery of 100+ images, this can take HOURS.
And, is there any sort of guide to using the settings???????
Thank you for your help on this.