close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Design flexible?

Thread began 10/23/2011 8:56 am by turk361661 | Last modified 10/24/2011 12:16 pm by Jason Byrnes | 643 views | 1 replies |

turk361661

Design flexible?

1. I'm trying to figure out if PowerStore is a good fit for our new ecommerce site and I have a few questions:
Can you modify the style sheets at all?
Any issues with how the site looks in IE 7 or 8 browser? (I'm not a fan of IE but my clients still use it.)

2. Is there a limit to the number of products sold? Can products be broken out by Categories? Our Database will contain all products as well as the categories each product belongs too. We'd show products in Category A on one page, and Category B on a different page. We'll have another page showing our "Best sellers" which could include products from multiple categories. Does powerstore sort products based on the database provided?

3. For the admin back-end, is there away for the client to add a new Category as well ass add new products?

Thanks for your help!
Danielle

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

1) yes, you can directly edit the style sheets of power store.

2 - 3) There is no limit to the number of products you can sell. In the Admin section, there is a the facility to create Categories and subcategories. There is also the facility to Create Products, while creating products, you can assign them to the appropriate categorizes and/or subcategories.

Sign in to reply to this post

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...